Benefits of Bhusampada:
- Disolve the insoluble Minerals in soil.
- Makes the soil Porous.
- Increase the water holding capacity of the soil.
- More growth of the white roots of the crop.
- Helps in supplying the micronutrients to the crop.
- Growth of beneficial Micro flora in the soil which helps in increasing the productivity of the soil.
- Increase the organic carbon in the soil.
- Helps in the fixation of nitrogen in the soil.
Features of Bhusampada:
- Bhusampada is 100% organic product.
- Savings in 20 to 30% chemical fertilizers.
- Bhusampada is completely safe for human, animal, birds & environment.
How to use Bhusampada
- Mixing with any chemical, organic or biological fertilizer.
- Through drip irrigation or drenching.
- Mixing with 40 to 50 dry soil.
- 1st dose at the time of sowing seeds or transplanting apply 250 gm per acre.
- 2nd dose in the stage of flowering or fruit development apply 250 gm per acre
Precaution : After applying Bhusampada in soil needs to irrigate land.